• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Can't Catch My Bunneh..please Help!!

rianne23

Mama Doe
...I Can't catch Daisy doo and it's getting cold and it's getting late :( what do i do?!!!!
She has been out in the garden all night, i can't get her :( she is hiding under one of the many bushes i think, she has her hutch and run open so she can g in there but so far she hasn't and i am getting scared now. My next door neighbour has 10cats :evil:and they might come in now as there are no humans about in the garden..what do i do?!! :cry:

...I Can't catch Daisy doo and it's getting cold and it's getting late :( what do i do?!!!!
She has been out in the garden all night, i can't get her :( she is hiding under one of the many bushes i think, she has her hutch and run open so she can g in there but so far she hasn't and i am getting scared now. My next door neighbour has 10cats :evil:and they might come in now as there are no humans about in the garden..what do i do?!! :cry:

Do you have anyone else there that can help? Is the garden enclosed?

Have you tried tempting the bun with treats?

Hopefully someone will be on soon who's had this prob before....
hope you have some luck..xx

is it possible to try and usher her out of the bush by using a broom and gently poking her (!) and then use a wash basket to cover her?

Hiya, No Daisy is a rabbit i rescued from a pet shop who was using her for breeding. The bunneh in question is in the pic below
daisyflower.jpg

She is a little monkey and mummy just got covered in bloody spider webs trying to see her in the garden! :roll:
Yes my garden is enclosed but i still don't know how she will cope? :(
I have done the treat thing and everything she just doesnt want to know and i have no torch i cant see her and no i have noone here, except for my kiddies who are ickle and asleep lol!

Hiya, No Daisy is a rabbit i rescued from a pet shop who was using her for breeding. The bunneh in question is in the pic below
daisyflower.jpg

She is a little monkey and mummy just got covered in bloody spider webs trying to see her in the garden! :roll:
Yes my garden is enclosed but i still don't know how she will cope? :(
I have done the treat thing and everything she just doesnt want to know and i have no torch i cant see her and no i have noone here, except for my kiddies who are ickle and asleep lol!

ahh i see sorry was jumping ahead abit asuming it was her.

oright, gosh erm.........start digging out your bushes lol!!

no erm, you cant leave her so try forcing her out, if you can find her.....thats all i can think!

is it possible to try and usher her out of the bush by using a broom and gently poking her (!) and then use a wash basket to cover her?

I have tried that tonight and she is wise to it now, i have about 15 bushes in my stupid garden and she literally runs out and then darts up behind you and back to where she was.. she really is a ******! :roll::lol:

have you tried shaking a food dish with some food or laying down treats in a trail out of the bushes?

Hey i just sat out there doing what u suggested and left a trail and so far slugs seem to be eyeing it up :shock: but daisy is so not budging! looks like a looooooong night for me lmao! mind u... she likes coming in the kitchen
perhaps i should leave the pation door open.

yes you coul try leaving the door open. I'm afraid with it being late now you may not get many replies :? erm....can't really think of anything else to suggest.
Other than getting a big coat, scarf and hat and sitting it out with her so you can keep an eye on her...

Right Daisy has finally given in at 03:10 and came into the kitchen where i had to try and catch her and she attacked me :( she has never done that ever :( and she looks really tired and peed off.. i am guessing that is cos its so late? and cold???? she growled and thumped too :(

Back