• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I bring my group back to 6??

louandjoe

Alpha Buck
Further to my thread a few weeks ago about my group, Bella has since gone to the bridge :cry: and we're down to 4 - Mavis (the only girl) and Mylo, Barney and Mouse.

Mylo is chasing Mouse :roll: but other than that, they all get on ok. Obviously the balance has been upset by the loss of Millie then Bella.

So my dilemma now is... do I add an already bonded pair of neuteured girls, or just one single girlie bun? Could adding a bonded pair upset the bond between the girls or would they tend to stick together? And do you think adding more girls will stop the boys chasing, or could I potentially need to remove Mouse, who is being chased? :?

Barney
IMG_1207.jpg

Mouse
IMG_1217.jpg

Mavis & Mylo
IMG_1227.jpg

Last edited:
Adding any bun can potentially upset the applecart, but equally, it might not. If you want to add more buns, maybe take the quad on bunny dates to meet some girlies and see who they get on with the most? There is always a risk of the group splitting though so be prepared for that just in case.

Back