• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly and Sweetpea. New pics :D

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Went to see them again today :)

I have seriousily fallen in love with them :love:
Anyways we got there and the water bottle were off :evil: and they obvs wanted food cos they litrally ran over to me, so i gave them some grass. Took over some straw and got all cuddled up :love:
They both havelost weight but that is not nessacerily a bad thing at the mo cos they were both over weight when i first went to see them however next time i will be taking the scales over with me so i can keep a record on their weight.
The school seem to need supplies for the bunnies as they are having a boot sale thing and all the proceeds go to supplies for the bunsters. So i thought i would buy a few things for them myself.
The run still hasnt been moved so i will be going back with a bag, gloves and shovel to clear the poop.
anywho here they are :love:

P1010529.jpg

Sweetpea.
P1010532.jpg

both of them together, eating grass :love:

P1010535.jpg

P1010542.jpg

Milly.

P1010537.jpg

You can see how hungry they were - they kept nudging each other out the way to get to the grass!

P1010544.jpg

:love:

sorry for the essay and picture overload :lol:

Last edited:
Back