• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alyssa is conquered

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
She has finally got used to me lifting her, and she now relaxes. She has her own way which she feels comfy... YAY

xxx

thanks tree. its more so im not afraid of handling her at the vets, also i couldn't even get her out of the crate... thats how bad she was x

thanks tree. its more so im not afraid of handling her at the vets, also i couldn't even get her out of the crate... thats how bad she was x

I have the same problem with my William... how did you get her used to being held? William likes to cuddle and be stroked, but can't stand being held

I started by wearing a coat and using a teatowel and holding her like she is sat on my arm, and then just got her used to it.

i needed to calm her down before her spay and bonding ya see x

I started by wearing a coat and using a teatowel and holding her like she is sat on my arm, and then just got her used to it.

i needed to calm her down before her spay and bonding ya see x

I'll have to try that... the vet did a good job of holding William when I take him in for his checkups and neuter, but I'd feel so much better if I could handle him a bit more myself, especially if I end up bonding him

Alyssa is a really pretty bunny! :love::love:

I'll have to try that... the vet did a good job of holding William when I take him in for his checkups and neuter, but I'd feel so much better if I could handle him a bit more myself, especially if I end up bonding him

Alyssa is a really pretty bunny! :love::love:

Thankyou

Show confidence as well, i kept telling myself i was boss and i think the vibes worked. she is comfy with me now x

Back