• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angus

Gaile

Warren Scout
18-10-08_0918.jpg

Well this is Angus (was Humphrey) he is quite a small lop bunny! Been to the vets this morning,he has dental problems.So I've booked him in for monday morning for dental work to be done!I mentioned that I would like him neutered later in the month but vet said she can do that while he's asleep!!! Saves 2 lots of operations!
Been great watching him running around the garden.
I went to see the lady who owned him, just to let her know that he did need dental work and to get him neutered to calm his temper!I didn't tell her in a nasty way just matter of fact!!
Well just half hour later the lady was at my house with the food and stuff she said I could have!! Also she gave me £50 to go towards the vet bill,I did tell I really didn't want it but she insisted!Saying that she should have had him to the vets for the dental work before now!Well at least the bill would be so big!!!!!See some people just need to be educated!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Angus is :love::love::love::love: Good luck Angus with your op's sore mouth and bits poor boy :lol::lol::lol:

Back