• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drinking and weeing more...

Mazda

Warren Veteran
is this a sign of E.C?

I have noticed pebble has been drinking and weeing alot more these past few days! Should i be worried? She drank a whole bowl of water in a night the other night! :shock:

She hasnt been panacured..ever, i was thinking about getting some, then we booked her spay and i thought i had better wait until she has recovered from that.

Any ideas? x
Thanks xxx

it can be, but it could be anything or nothing. i woudl panacur her anyway, but dont worry about waiting until after her spay, panacur is so easy to do its fine :D

just pop a bit on some food for her every day, and she wont even know!:wave:

It can be a sign of bladder or kidney problems, and EC can cause kidney problems. Equally, it could be she is eating something that is dehydrating her. Do you have anything in her cage that might do that? Is she moulting? Have you changed her diet at all?

i havent changed her diet no. But i noticed today, she is starting a mega mault, there is a little patch that has maulted on her side that is compleatly grey, and different colour!! :shock:

I will panacur her, should i wait til after her spay? x

Back