• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet the 2 new additions...

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
chins004.jpg

being currently fostered by minimak :D

they will be up for adoption soon ;)

they are both girls (i think!) and 2 yrs old i believe. They are lovely natured , but crikey i did not know how fast chins are!!!!:shock:

Yep once they wake up they are speedy little critters! Make lots of noise when they start chasing around in their cage too, I bet!

Aww two girls! I just want to cuddle them! Chinchillas feel amazing! x

OMG i LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!1:love::love::love::love:
They will make the best of pets. I got 2 boys in may and they have given me so much pleasure and yes i know what you mean about the speed of them.
Just wait till you let them loose :lol: I found with my two that if you sit real still on the floor they come to you and love to jump all over you and pull at your clothes, hair, jewelery etc. Then they will allow you to pet them but are not real big into being held.
Just wait till they learn to call you for treats or attention etc.......... Its really endearing:love:

Good luck with them , they look really happy.

If its any help i discovered this website which someone posted about on here before and its everything you need to know about chins and more

Its ChinsRus.co.uk

Liz x

Back