• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Polly and Sybil - today

Flick

Alpha Buck
Out in the garden...

CopyofP1010036.jpg

CopyofP1010033.jpg

CopyofP1010052.jpg

P1010039.jpg

And back indoors for a rest and a snack...

P1010058.jpg

P1010065.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010075.jpg

Should there not be a boy called Basil too? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick? :lol:
xx

Thanks for the lovely comments! :D

Yes, the set up works well... I've been at home doing my study work all day today on the computer facing out the patio windows to the back garden and the bunnies have had their hutch open to the garden all day to come and go as they please. They just pop back in themselves when they want a rest.

The ramp seems no bother to them at all, it's just piece of wood we put up when we open up the run to the garden... in fact they've even jumped out before I've put the ramp up on the odd occasion! :roll:

When we're not in they have open access to the 2 story hutch and attached run - it did have grass in it originally but didn't survive long! :lol:

And yes, there is a Basil! A friend of ours has a Netherland Dwarf called Basil, he's getting on a bit now though. And no Manwell as yet!

:wave: Hello Honeybunny!

We had a nice day today, the sun was out, the air was fresh and there was lots of nice grass to eat. We had lots of fun running about, binkying and chasing each other.

If you've ever passing by, feel free to call in and see us!

Love Polly & Sybil

Back