• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old are these babies

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Just been to get them, they were going to be put to sleep, I have Mom and Dad too, but the person couldn't tell me, their owner had gone to spain and left them :cry:

P1000409.jpg

Oh they're cute! Are they dwarf lops? If so, I reckon about 5 weeks?? Poor bunnies being left like that :cry:

I would have said about 5 weeks too. Now look like "proper" bunnies .. just a miniature version. They're GORGEOUS btw :love: x

Ooo-err, that's way older than my estimate :lol:

Any sign of any 'bits' underneath? How distinct are they down there?

Awwww, how can they even think of having them pts??? Not their fault that they were born. They are adorable!!

How big are mom and dad? I'd say 6 or 7 weeks old.

Thank you, no bits at all, so not completely sure of sex, I will get them sexed at the vet on Monday to be on the safe side.

This is Mommy in comparison of size, they were just going to be put to sleep, just had to rush nd get them. I have got Dad too, apparently he hasn't been with them, I bloomin hope not :shock:

P1000407.jpg

I'd say between 8-12 weeks...judging on what blue looked like when I brought him home at 8 weeks.
They are ADORABLE!!
:love::love:
What heartless :censored: to just ****** off and leave them.

Right if the one is a boy (not sure, they're suupose to be girls) is bun ok to stop with them until Monday and I can get the sexes comfirmed, no ball-y bits at all?

I'm guessing around 9-10 weeks because their ears have lopped already :)

They are gorgeous, well done for rescuing them

yeah first i was gonna say 6 weeks then seen the other pic and they look more around 8-10 weeks, their so cute, can't believe someone was gonna put them down, i'm sure someone will give them a lovely home.:love:

Back