• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name the PTS babies fundraiser

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
This is for Underhill rabbit Rescue pm SOAD

I was called today about an urgent situation of bunnies about to be put to sleep, I have rushed over to get them :shock:. There is Mom, Dad and three babies. Dad hasn't been living with babies, so hopefully Mom isn't expecting :shock:. I have just got back with them and they're :love:. They're suppose to be three girls, but I think one is a boy they'll be going to the vets on Monday to be sexed by someone who is good at it :lol::lol:

We need names for the babies and it will help us vaccinated and neuter them, so please have a go at naming the babies. It's 0.75p a go and all names will be put in a hat, the draw will be made 18th of November so poor babies will be known as Baba, Baba1 and Baba2 until then :lol:

Cheques would be best so we don't get hit by paypall charges and made payable to Underhill Rabbit Resue, Please PM for address

Thanks for reading :D

Here are the babies :love:

P1000409.jpg

I will have 3 names then and give you the cash when I see you (PLEASE remind me if I forget :lol:)

Florence
Norma
Waynetta :lol::lol::lol::lol: (I hope that ones not drawn :lol:)

So far they're all the names we've got, which one should be Waynetta :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Poor little ones!! How could anyone even think it when they're so adorable!!! :love: Must stop looking - OH would kill me!!!

Bundle
Pipsqueak
Sunny
Star

PM me the address - will send a cheque!!! X

Awwwwwwwww thanks you:D, I have got the sex's now they're two girls and a boy, I just split them, so sad :(

Money on it's way!! You should get it tomorrow :D Still :love: these little ones - specially little cutie on the right. Must stop looking, must stop looking............ :lol:

Thank you so much guys, I have receivd money. I haven't been able to get to the back yet, as I am down two people at work so am stuck in the office. :(

Thanks for supporting us guys,

I have some more names to put up from my Mom's work, which are

Flopsy
Norman
Mark
Shamus
Michelle
Stan

Ok, just cutting the names out to go in the cups, we have to have a boy cup and girls cups.

Back