• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dreamer, Tinkerbell, Joey and Saffy playing in the garden :)

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
...not as a foursome yet though so dont get excited, thats a long way off!!!! :lol:

Have made a run down the alleyway of my house for tinkerbell and dreamer for when im in the garden, dreamer has been binkying like mad!! I wasnt quick enough to get a pic of him doing it yet though!!

ABCD0001.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0007.jpg

ABCD0008.jpg

ABCD0002.jpg

ABCD0003.jpg

ABCD0004.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

ABCD0011.jpg

ABCD0012.jpg

Joey asleep in my lap :D
ABCD0015.jpg

ABCD0014.jpg

ABCD0013.jpg

Well I knew how beautiful Dreamer was but didn't know all your buns are sooo gorgeous :love: :love: Dreamer is certainly a lucky boy to have found a home with you :)

awwwww theyre gorgeous!!! omg u do realise im not that far away from u now, they cud have a photoshoot;)

awwwww theyre gorgeous!!! omg u do realise im not that far away from u now, they cud have a photoshoot;)

Oh yeh!! You're just up the road! My sister lives in bournemouth, im taking the cats to her today i go on holiday wednesday for 10 days, the bunnies are going to my friend Lara that does bunny boarding (she works for the blue cross) and has a lovely set-up and beauiful garden for them. :D

Back