• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any ideas on the breed??

Tangofandango

Young Bun
Not that it really matters just wondered.....
P9100514.jpg
[/IMG]

Impossible to tell - he looks like the wild rabbits I see flippity flopping across the local graveyard. Would you think me unkind if I said he's probably a mutt like a Heinz 57 dog?

So he's just yer classic, iconic bunny model. ;)

I thought she looked abit like a wild rabbit, I think he's a she meant to be about 18 months definatly no dangley bits although the woman he came from said its a boy so he's gone from Buster to Hoodie and now Mika. She's been in a shed most of her life in an small indoor cage very boney although doesn't look too bad in the photo. She is really friendly and i think you are right about jumping and running (My other rabbit Tango is the complete opposite but i hope to bond them eventually) going to have to watch out when she's fitter when she first came she fell over when she tried to stand up but she's got the hang of it now.

aw so cute my ted was like that the vets even thought she was a he, but diffiantely a she. aw hope the bonding goes well for you. she's a beautiful colour.

What a shame she had such a horrid life before - at least now she's landed on her feet with you (in more ways than one).

Any chance of it being a domestic/wild cross? Looks identical to wild X buns I've seen before.

Any chance of it being a domestic/wild cross? Looks identical to wild X buns I've seen before.

I dont mean to high jack this thread, but i suspected the father of my rescued hare cross was a wildie. I think you may of just confirmed my suspitions with that info(thank you).

I did wonder about hare as when she's looking really alert it does look kinda like a hare, but like i've said she is quite skinny. She is very friendly and tame considering she was shut in a small indoor cage in a shed and litteraly just had some mix thrown in when they remembered. The (ex) 'friend' that I got her from was unsure of the mum and dad as a friend gave her the rabbit.

Back