• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Science Selective again!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Just been notified that Science Selective are increasing their prices again, the new price for a 10kg sack will be £21.99 :shock: :shock:

Just been notified that Science Selective are increasing their prices again, the new price for a 10kg sack will be £21.99 :shock: :shock:

:shock::shock::shock:

First they get my bunnies addicted to it, and then they keep raising the price. Not fair!!! :(:(

do you know how much thier smaller bags have went up, i bought three bags of it there the other month so should hopefully keep mine going for a while.

:shock::shock:£21.99:shock::shock: That's a huge increase?!?

On the subject of SS, I bought a new 10kg sack about 2 weeks ago and the pellets seem much smaller. Actually they're:shock: probably about the same length, just much slimmer ...

Has anyone else noticed any change?

They keep changing size. The latest ones are slimmer, yes. But the bunnies still love them. Other people's bunnies sometimes didn't like the pellets when they had had a slight change in ingredients or shape.

How much is the carriage on that?

£13.99 to £21.99 in one hit? Madness!!

£13,99 is very cheap, most places are £15 - £16 or even £17 at the moment but I think who ever is selling them for £13.99 then once their stock runs out the prices will increase

Personally I think a lot of people will change to something cheaper

One pair of my rabbits are on SS and one pair are on Oxbow...

The SS pair go mental at dinner time whereas the Oxbow pair tuck in, but not with such enthusiasm....

Was gonna get all four onto SS when the Oxbow was running low.. but now I am not so sure... maybe all four onto A&P?

I can get Allen and Page for £8 for a 20kg sack...my buns just don't like it that much :? Will change them over after my holiday

They keep changing size. The latest ones are slimmer, yes. But the bunnies still love them. Other people's bunnies sometimes didn't like the pellets when they had had a slight change in ingredients or shape.

I'm glad its not just my batch! Both rabbits still jump in at pellet time, so I wasn't unduly worried, it's just I got the sack from ma place I've not used before, so the change was a bit worrying.

Thank you for putting my mind at rest :D

They definately look different in this bag! Lighter coloured and slimmer.

Mine don't care though :D

That website says "free delivery for orders over 45.00 Pounds", and maximum weight of 30 kg.

I get mine from the Hay Experts, it's 16.99 there at the moment, and the delivery costs someting between 4 and 5 Pounds. But I always order a lot of other things at the same time. I am sure they will have to increase their price, too. :(

Back