• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monty Update

If anyone read my thread about potty training my French lop, Monty, I wanted to give you an update. Also, thank you very much for all the feedback and suggestions.

I tried putting shredded newspaper (for lack of hay) in his litter pan, which he proceeded to pull out and pee on elsewhere. And then I got him neutered. He still insisted on going potty all over his cage. He was urinating in another corner, so I moved his litterbox there. And he peed in the corner I just took it from! So I got fed up, cleaned his cage and pulled the wire grate off his corner litter pan. And would you believe, he started peeing and pooping in it! He still leaves his pills in his cage, but only half in comparison and no more urine mishaps anymore. So all this trouble because he didn't like the litter pan I got him. Little stinker. All is well, and I think we're on the road to happiness as a bunny family!

Back