• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mites..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Whilst Ollie was in for his Neutering the Vet noticed he had a few mites scattered around his back and bum, as they werent very many they suggested a spray for us to use. They suggested it could be from my hay....!?

Anyone else had mites before..All Buns are been treated to be safe..:D

Yes my two had mites and my vet also said it was prob from hay i had just changed my hay to the stuff from dust free hayl!!!!! They were easily treated with a few drops from vets and i religiously do it every 5 weeks now.

Whilst Ollie was in for his Neutering the Vet noticed he had a few mites scattered around his back and bum, as they werent very many they suggested a spray for us to use. They suggested it could be from my hay....!?

Anyone else had mites before..All Buns are been treated to be safe..:D

didnt jasmine have mites? or was that just ear mites? i cant remember! is it possible they could have spread via contact or has it been too long for such a thing to happen??

xxx

didnt jasmine have mites? or was that just ear mites? i cant remember! is it possible they could have spread via contact or has it been too long for such a thing to happen??

xxx

Jasmine had ear mites and no contact has happened via buns...
Ollie came here just under two weeks ago.
Maybe just the hay?! No other bun has had contact with Ollie, so shouldnt of spread?!

I need a new siggy soon, taken my old one off, need an update lol ;)

Jasmine had ear mites and no contact has happened via buns...
Ollie came here just under two weeks ago.
Maybe just the hay?! No other bun has had contact with Ollie, so shouldnt of spread?!

I need a new siggy soon, taken my old one off, need an update lol ;)

lol i dont think i can fit anymore on! i can but they will be ickle lol! u will have to get piccies of the bonded ones together like side by side so i can squish them all in lol!!

lol i dont think i can fit anymore on! i can but they will be ickle lol! u will have to get piccies of the bonded ones together like side by side so i can squish them all in lol!!

Lol...well they all bonded or will be so should be easier.
Will do it once the new residents have arrived and settled :D

Back