• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly tonight 17/10

capel

Warren Veteran
Milly's out of the Nero and in the 8x6 pen for now. We put the dog bed(litter tray!!) back in the same position and she immediately used it to wee in. There are a few stray poops around the run, but that's not a problem as long as she remembers to wee only in the dog bed:lol:. I've lined the bed with a large puppy pad, so all I need to do is roll it up with all the contents. Brilliant!
Here she is earlier this evening with Gordon pleading for a nose rub!:D She may not be the prettiest bun on the block but she certainly makes up for it in the personality stakes:lol:
DSC00326.jpg

DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

Awwwww, how cute!!! :love: And that slimline blonde, is that your son? Could be my boyfriend's son, same shape, same hair. His girlfriend, his sister, his dad and I keep nagging him to get his hair cut, without any success. :lol:

Yes..that my younger son, Gordon. He and Leanne(Lea-Ann) are an "item"". His hair looks much better cut short, but hey....what do I know!!:roll:

Awwww Milly is a lovely big girl, she looks like she'd give the best hugs! Will have to come and meet her one day!

Has someone been to see Flopsy yet?

I didn't know Leanne and your son were an item! :love::love::love:

Awwww Milly is a lovely big girl, she looks like she'd give the best hugs! Will have to come and meet her one day!

Has someone been to see Flopsy yet?

I didn't know Leanne and your son were an item! :love::love::love:

You know you are welcome anytime, and we are home most nights! She's just like a dog in that she comes lolloping along when you call her and craves attention. I know I was really confused about the physical state she seemed to be each time we had her, but there's no doubt that her previous owner treated her with loads of affection and that's why she loves people so much. Ah well, her loss is def our gain.:lol: I'm taking someone to see Flopsy tomorrow morning so fingers crossed and watch this space. As for Gordon and Leanne..yep almost 2 years now!! I met her when I joined our local RWA Hopper group and passed G's number to her. Interfering mum, that's me:lol::lol::lol:

:love: :love: aww she is beautiful - how's she doing now Hilda? She looks happy :)
She seems to be doing well at the moment although I know that these abcesses have a tendency to come back. She's been out on the grass these past two days and seems more lively than I remember her being even before we noticed the abcesses. I expect the weight loss and, of course, comfier feet must have something to do with it! She can now hold the periscope position for a good while and can almost reach her tail to groom herself
2.gif

Back