• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone ordered Super Forage Excel from The Hay Experts recently? ^^

casu consulto

Mama Doe
Just out of curiosity... My Barney-boy prefers it. But recently, the texture of it changed to resembled dried grass so I stopped buying it for him and her went onto Excel Herbage instead because I figured it had changed for good... But when I went to Pets At Home recently, the Excel Super Forage was back to how it had been before, and Barney once again is chomping the stuff enthusiastically. I just wondered if The Hay Experts now have this - once again changed - version of the stuff being sent out, or if perhaps they'd still be perhaps sending out bags of the finer stuff? :) Thanks.

I haven't bought it since last winter, its looked really horrible where I am, still waiting on it to be back to how it was :(

Luckily there is a little pet shop near me that sells dired grass that is exactly how it used to be for £1.99 for a well packed bag! Its a local famrer apparently!

i got it from PAH the buns started not liking it in spring i wrote to the company they said send along a sample i did with letter but they never got back to me :?

Have just bought a bag from my vets shop rather than PAH, and the buns aren't wolfing it down like normal :?

My last order from Hay Experts was at the begining of Sept & Excel forage was like dried grass then. Came as a bit of a shock when I first saw it. Fortunately Storm & Mallow happily eat it so it's not a problem for me.

my pair arent keen on the alfala king timothy hay or the redigrass i buy right now.... must of been a terrible year for hay when they were all bagged up :(

luckily they still loving the oat wheat and barley hay as well as the pure pastures meadow hay :D:D

Back