• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham I am bonding a trio

Gosh, it's going to be a sleepless night for you tonight then Janice, or is it?

Hope it works - that would be so lovely!

Boot up the wand....:D

Awwww, good luck. Felicity is lovely, I hope she'll warm up to humans. And that she won't get nipped too much through her short fur.

Looking forward to photos. :)

2ihaxjp.jpg

There has been quite a bit of chasing so far but this has settled, Lilly is the problem bunny :?

With Lilly it is difficult to know which way round she is. I might remove the litter tray in a minute as she seems to be queen of the tray ...

Aww I'm glad Isaacs part of this group, I was pleased when I saw he was reserved, cos he was left on his own poor lad!

Good luck :D

i have been fortunate to know all three of these buns, they are all loverly buns, lilly i suppose although she is very laid back and very easy to handle and loves human attention i kind of expected her to be a bit bossy, as felicity is a very shy girl,who i at last managed to handle and shes so gentle she even does little nose butts under your chin until you rest your chin on her head, :love: and isaac well i wish i knew why he hadnt been nabbed sooner as hes a lovely bun too, i will be watching in earnest on these three this week

bonding trio in twickenham

Hi there,:wave: these 3 lovely bunnies are (hopefully!!) going to mine!! I am so excited !! I will be watching egerley!!fingers crossed they will all get along! I,ve been watching previouse bondings, you really do a great job Janice.Thank you!! Tanya :D

Overnight we have had quite a lot of thumping, a small amount of chasing AND Lilly has descided it will be fun to keep jumping out of the pen :shock: We have now put a lid on it to stop her as she really needs to get used to the others. Since the lid has gone in everyone is fairly quiet and keeping still

View My Video

Hi there,:wave: these 3 lovely bunnies are (hopefully!!) going to mine!! I am so excited !! I will be watching egerley!!fingers crossed they will all get along! I,ve been watching previouse bondings, you really do a great job Janice.Thank you!! Tanya :D

What food are you planning to feed them, if it is something I have I can start weaning them on to it.

Overnight we have had quite a lot of thumping, a small amount of chasing AND Lilly has descided it will be fun to keep jumping out of the pen :shock: We have now put a lid on it to stop her as she really needs to get used to the others. Since the lid has gone in everyone is fairly quiet and keeping still

View My Video

forgot to mention she likes to jump out sowie:oops: but she is fairly easy to catch i think more of an excuse for a cuddle well she did here anyway :lol:

Back