• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fao jacks jane.....

bunlover

Warren Veteran
has your releif manager been reliefing at slough farnham road aswell? i popped in there today and there are 2 buns in the adoption centre and instead of the usual"i dont like other rabbits" it said..."i didnt get along with my siblings but if you neuter me i can live very happily if bonded with a speyed female...please give me a loving home" i was impressed... and the other said " looking for a good home... i would like to be speyed for health benifits and have a freind" ..i was surprised.. then i read..that all buns being sold are having myxi jabs.. i think your relief manager has been having a quiet word!!! lol x

has your releif manager been reliefing at slough farnham road aswell? i popped in there today and there are 2 buns in the adoption centre and instead of the usual"i dont like other rabbits" it said..."i didnt get along with my siblings but if you neuter me i can live very happily if bonded with a speyed female...please give me a loving home" i was impressed... and the other said " looking for a good home... i would like to be speyed for health benifits and have a freind" ..i was surprised.. then i read..that all buns being sold are having myxi jabs.. i think your relief manager has been having a quiet word!!! lol x

Sounds very much like his work :)

Perhaps we should give him some sort of reward or medal for going into enemy territory and fighting the good fight:lol:

Back