• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OH causing trouble in PAH LOL!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
When we got Angelica from the adoption centre they told us she wouldnt bond and that she didnt get on with other rabbits, funnily enough, once spayed she now lives with another three.....:roll:

So he thought it funny to mention it to the funny cow who we argued with first time round, it was so funny.

He was also mouthing off about the tiny hutches they sell and promoting rescues as a place to get a pet from, it was sooo funny, i couldnt believe it lol!!!

xxxx

When we got Angelica from the adoption centre they told us she wouldnt bond and that she didnt get on with other rabbits, funnily enough, once spayed she now lives with another three.....:roll:

So he thought it funny to mention it to the funny cow who we argued with first time round, it was so funny.

He was also mouthing off about the tiny hutches they sell and promoting rescues as a place to get a pet from, it was sooo funny, i couldnt believe it lol!!!

xxxx

Perhaps it might be good if there is a rescue local to the store that could partner up with them, thereby having an advertising board promoting the rescue and showing the buns available for adoption via the rescue?

Regarding the hutches, just so you know.....the horrible 36" Brecon has been discontinued and a whole new range of hutches is due in soon.

If you really want to make a difference it can be worthwhile chatting to the people who work in-store and pass your knowledge on instead of mouthing off (your words not mine ;)). No-one learns anything that way.

Perhaps it might be good if there is a rescue local to the store that could partner up with them, thereby having an advertising board promoting the rescue and showing the buns available for adoption via the rescue?

Regarding the hutches, just so you know.....the horrible 36" Brecon has been discontinued and a whole new range of hutches is due in soon.

If you really want to make a difference it can be worthwhile chatting to the people who work in-store and pass your knowledge on instead of mouthing off (your words not mine ;)). No-one learns anything that way.

The rant about the hutches was towards me and in general having a laugh it wasnt aimed towards members of staff.

However the rant about Angelica was aimed towards a member of staff because we have never ever been spoken to soooo rudely before regarding offering a rabbit a home.

:D

All the adoption bunnies in my P@h always have a note saying "will not live with other rabbits" :roll: It makes me so sad :(

All the adoption bunnies in my P@h always have a note saying "will not live with other rabbits" :roll: It makes me so sad :(

Really?
Its a shame.
Angelica is lovely.
Funnily enough last night i found her adoption paper and in "important info" or something like that they wrote "wont tolerate other rabbits..."

She was so rude to us though!!!

Oh well!!

:D:D

Back