• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets giving me..

:shock:

How on earth do you manage to handle 12 or 14 rabbits!? I admire you all! lmao.

My hands are more than full just with my rat bag Fiver!

:lol: With that many your vet probably buys a vile with more doses in which is cheaper.. its nice of them to pass the saving on to you :D

:shock:

How on earth do you manage to handle 12 or 14 rabbits!? I admire you all! lmao.

My hands are more than full just with my rat bag Fiver!

Ha ha, I actually have 17 although 3 are fosters, so technically only 14 are mine. That's right. Only :p

Ha ha, I actually have 17 although 3 are fosters, so technically only 14 are mine. That's right. Only :p

Oh my gosh!! haha i thought i was crazy owning 12 rats :shock:

How do you do it!? Rats are easy, they live in their cages most of the time and only need to come out once a day for a few hours, they also eat practically ANYTHING :lol: With rabbits there's a million things to think about haha and you need eyes on the back of your head the whole time :roll:

hehe :)

Our vets give 10% discount on vaccs if you take in more than 2 at the same time.

I will need nearly 30 myxis done in December so it would be nice to have to have an even bigger discount :lol::lol: They are pretty good though as they often take off the price for a home visit

I get discounts too. The vet always does it at his discretion which is nice, he usually lops off at least £20.

Those of you who get discount.....do you have to have all of them done at once to get that discount?....I have 10 bunnies but I stagger their jabs so I can afford them better.

Those of you who get discount.....do you have to have all of them done at once to get that discount?....I have 10 bunnies but I stagger their jabs so I can afford them better.

Yes you have to have them done at the same time. Which is why I save up for them all year and then get everyone done together :)

I have eight buns who I hope to get vaccinated next week. I will ask for a discount. With mixed sexes and them being too young to get neutered with the added bonus of feuding brothers I may ask if they'll come to me. Any ideas what this may cost me?

I have eight buns who I hope to get vaccinated next week. I will ask for a discount. With mixed sexes and them being too young to get neutered with the added bonus of feuding brothers I may ask if they'll come to me. Any ideas what this may cost me?

Its £28 for my vet to come to the house :)

Back