• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new to here, and new to bunny owning!

albo

Warren Scout
hello!

ive been looking for ages for a rabbit forum, so am glad to have found this and to see its popular!

me and my son have just become owners of a lil black and white dwarf lop bunny called mrs Snuffles 9which im told is not a good name cos of some bunny illness, BUT my son chose it so hey ho)

Im new to keeping a bunny so am learning as we go, im attempting litter training as bunny is kept indoors but has access to a garden and we are working on making friends, shes very keen on climbing on my sons back if he lays down, but isnt keen on being picked up yet.

i look forward to learning more about bunnys from u guys!!

:wave: Welcome to RU

I'm sure that you'll find everything you want to know about keeping your bunny here :)

mrs snuffles

I hope this works!

fanx014.jpg

fanx002.jpg

006.jpg

thanks

Im told she was 10 weeks wen we got her and we have had her about 2 weeks now, shes fab!

Ive just been and bunny proofed the back garden so she now has run of whole paved garden to enjoy, she loves it!

Awww, Mrs Snuffles is very cute - I :love::love::love: the photo of her with your little boy, very sweet. :D

sooo cute

mrs snuffles is gorgeous - ur son is adorable - bet he loves the rabbit

hilary:wave:

Back