• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Making a little "mewling" noise when drinking.

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks.

I have noticed that Lola makes a little noise when she is drinking from ehr water bottle. Its like a little "mewling" noise and makes me want to cry. It sounds so sad!

Do other bunnies do this? I have checked her and she seems fine and is bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Some of mine make a noise some times when there drinking i never thought much of it though :?

Some of mine make a noise some times when there drinking i never thought much of it though :?

Thanks :) Its a bit of pitiful noise but I am sure its just her gulping the water down. I love that middle picture of your bun :love:

yeah if she is drinking fast it could be cause of that mine make a noise when there really thristy

Some of mine are REALLY noisey drinkers, but it is just the noise of them drinking, as opposed to them actually making a noise if that makes sense. Maybe try her with a bowl and see what happens?

That maisy her sister is on the right too and the other is roger i have 3 more but not got round to putting them on yet

do you know i've noticed petal doing this the past couple of nights. it's light she was drinking but not swalling for a while it so strange. scared me at first.

Back