• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught Red pawed! Add yours!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
I am in agony in my knee so I head very slowly and painfully downstairs to find something to help, I hear Ivy making a noise, but thats normal, so i don't think toooo much of it. Well I finally get back up the stairs and discover this....

Nortybunny4.jpg

Nortybunny2.jpg

Nortybunny3.jpg

It wasn't me mummy honest!!

Nortybunny1.jpg

Nortybunny5.jpg

Caught in the act!!!

I think he's a bit cheesed off because he hasn't had a treat in almost 2 weeks because of his tummy (although he seems to think Fibreplex is a treat :lol:) The silly thing is they are kept in a plastic tub, on my desk with the lid on!!! :shock: :lol::lol:

The box is sitting empty on my desk lid on the floor so he has obviously popped the lid of and one by one took out the bags of treats he fancied!

Oh but I do love him :love::love:

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock:

It's in his genes - there's no escaping it. I admire how he goes for a selection though, not just the favourites. :love::love:

(What's he got on the chair? I've not seen them before - are they biscuity type treats?)

They are called Vegetable edges From the same company as the dairy drops that tinks loves - I bought those for the hammies, but they are for buns too, and Ivy seems to love them, plus they don't seem as *treaty* as the dairy drops as they are crispy, and it says vegetable :lol::lol: But Ivy still loves them!

i have put this piccie up before my 7 babies are not a patch on there mother who i often catch her in the pellet bag :roll:

this is pickle and mustard they SOMEHOW got through the barrier in the garage, im there( as i do every morning got to be a habit ) counting on the inside of the barrier i get to 5 im like hang on two missing, i hear a rustle behind me the box was tipped on its side i pull it up and bold as brass with innocent looks i find these two :roll:

bare in mind these were only 3/4 weeks old at the time never underestimate toddlers:lol:
Photo-0218.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
:lol::lol:

Oh but mummy they just got lost :angel:
Photo-0257.jpg
[/IMG]
i wish i took more piccies yesterday as up where mom is was a pack of dried carrot, i found the empty packet under the hutch
the carrots well they were buried but not for long as you may just be able to see
Photo-0255.jpg
[/IMG]

you wanna swap for a few weeks for my 8 :D

:shock: Im sorry Chipmunk, I just dont believe you! Theres no way a bunny as perfect as Ivy would ever pinch any treats. I accuse you, CHIPMUNK of planting those treats around poor Ivy just so he could get into trouble :lol:

:shock: Im sorry Chipmunk, I just dont believe you! Theres no way a bunny as perfect as Ivy would ever pinch any treats. I accuse you, CHIPMUNK of planting those treats around poor Ivy just so he could get into trouble :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: There is A LOT of things you wouldn't believe cute innocent Ivy to do!! Like ripping off the wall paper - chewing the plaster - chewing through wires AND the surrounding wires protection which is supposed to stop that?! Weeing on the sofa (oh the litter box was just to far to hop to) He chews endlessly at the radiators, fortunately hasn't destroyed them yet, and sitting on my keyboard sending my computer into overdrive, while trying to steal treats!

BUT

he jumps up on my lap and sits for hours having a fuss, he comes running every morning and gives my nose a lick, he does his happy little flops, and comes running over when I enter the room (unless he's been naughty then he goes and hides in his litter box) He gets so excited to see me, and loves me just as much as I love him, and then I see the days where his tum is making him uncomfortable and he hunches up, so I pick him up and rub it, and fuss him til he feels better. I wouldn't trade him for the world :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

he jumps up on my lap and sits for hours having a fuss, he comes running every morning and gives my nose a lick, he does his happy little flops, and comes running over when I enter the room (unless he's been naughty then he goes and hides in his litter box) He gets so excited to see me, and loves me just as much as I love him, and then I see the days where his tum is making him uncomfortable and he hunches up, so I pick him up and rub it, and fuss him til he feels better. I wouldn't trade him for the world :love::love::love:

:lol::lol: That just makes up for everything or at least that what I told my O/H after she put on her bedside lamp & it made a weird buzzing noise as the bulb flickered a million times a minute. Looked at the wire which was supposedly protected only to find it had been chewed by a bun. Luckily it was unplugged at the time. Bought a nursery gate to keep the buns in the living room but Munch is so small he can squeeze through the bars :shock::roll:

Like they could resisit :lol: (yes I did get a free gift with my hay :lol:)

Magic satrted it:
drawingbunnyguineapig004.jpg

drawingbunnyguineapig006.jpg

and then of course Holly joined in :lol:
drawingbunnyguineapig003.jpg

Love the Lola pic :lol: :love:

Back