• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige talk about time in the garden

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Big and Beige’s first time free in the garden.

Rabswood: So Big and Beige today you were let out of the run to play in the whole garden. What did you do?
Beige: I ran like the wind
Big: Yes you did
Beige: We had lots of fun
Rabswood what else did you do?
Big: We went under and behind the guinea pig hutch
Rabswood: Yes all the bunnies like to do that. Why is that?
Big: We can’t tell you
Beige: No, it’s a rabbit thing.

Rabswood: So when it was time to go in did you behave?
Beige: We were chased back into our run so that we could be caught
Big: Yes because we are fliperty jibbets
Rabswood: What are fliperty jibbets?
Big: We’re not sure but what ever they are, they fast
Beige: Yes we’re very fast
Big: When we get caught we get tea toweled.
Beige: We don’t like being tea toweled
Big: no we don’t like that. I’d rather keep my paws dirty like a proper rabbit
Big Yes proper rabbits have dirty paws and poo stuck to their fur
Big: Poo stuck to their fur?
Beige: Yes
Big: I don’t want poo stuck to my fur
Beige: Well you can’t be a proper rabbit then
Big: .How much poo has to be stuck
Beige: Not too much just a bit
Big: Where does it have to be stuck?
Beige: on your bum or on your paws
Big: Can I have it stuck to my back paw then?
Beige: Yes I suppose so. Snow is a proper rabbit; he always has poo stuck to him.
Big: Yes but I heard he has to have it cut off and has to have bum baths
Beige: I don’t want bum baths
Big: and he’s going to have his bum sprayed with Rear Guard too
Beige: I don’t want my bum sprayed
Big: Maybe you should just have a bit of poo stuck to your back paw too then like me
Beige: Yes I think I will, but only a bit.

Rabswood: So once you have been caught and tea toweled what happens next?
Big: We get nom nom when go in
Beige: Yes we had warm oats with apple in
Big: Nice and warm for our tummies
Beige: Yes and helps us have a nice sleep too.

Last edited:
Big: It's very filling
Beige: And nice after a cold day in the garden
Big: You should have some for your supper
Beige: We have ours made with warm water
Big: Yes but it would taste better with milk
Beige: everything tastes better with milk
Big: I agree

Last edited:
Well Big and Beige, my friend Eddie bun has been given nice warm porridge by his AuntyA and it is helping him grow big and strong too.

Don't forget Beige and Big that milk is for babies, you are not babies anymore are you? You are nearly very almost growed up large bunnies!! :love::love::love:

You are very lucky with your oats and apple, nomnom! :love:

I didnt realize you could give bunnys milk. Big and Biege you are so funny. Phoebe said hes very very jealous because he isnt alot of apple and that bum baths arent very nice :(

Big: Thanks for posting the link showing us as ikcle babies being syringe fed Carlton's mommy
Beige: but we would just like to add that we wouldn't take our milk like that now because as you said we are almost all growed up.
Big: We would have it from a dish
Beige: Yes a big dish as nearly growed up bunnies have bigger tummies
Big: I don't think you can ever be too growed up for milk, do you Beige.
Beige: Never too growed up
Big: When are you growed up enough for Malibu?
Beige: I don't know? Perhaps we should as Auntie Angie?

Big: Pheobie, we are sorry to hear that you have to have bum baths, perhaps you could eat more hay and then just have a bit of poo on one of your back paws like us?

Last edited:
Ahhh i love their little conversations, will never forget the milk one.
I was chuckling like a reeet idiot!

awww!!
my troubles wanted to join in....
dora: i had poo stuck once on my paw but mum took it off...
arthur:that was before she met me though now she always looks really good cuz she knows im around
dora:i dont look good for you?! i look good cuz i want to
arthur:"does....:roll:"
dora: anyway big and beige we dont get chased anymore we have leart when mum clicks her fingers if we go to our hutch we get veggies..nom nom....we gave up being naughty as this way we get the vegies quicker
arthur:yup usually with herbs.. but last night we got grass and dandilions...
dora:yeah what was that about? where was the cabbage?
arthur:dunno? we have a nother bunny staying here too he is a foster bun..is that what snow is? apparently he is going to a new home soon and is excited(well when we spoke to him he couldnt shut up about it!)
dora: so big and beige whats this porridge stuff we never have had that?? how can we get our mum to give us it.... do we have to be tea toweled to get it? i dont want to be tea towelled it doesnt sound fun...
arthur:maybe we could share your oats?do you live near?
dora: arthur they wont share oats silly we will have to get our mum to make some... tell us how we do that big and beige...

Big and Beige ...bunnies realy shouldnt have Malibu you know .... :roll:

the other bunnies who came to visit me shouldnt have it either .... :no::no:
they were very very naughty and should have stuck to their carrot juice . :roll:

if you ask Bamber he will tell you that it makes you fall over ...and thats not nice .

so be good bunnies and no more talk of naughty drinks :no:

Big: Hello Dora and Arthur
Beige: The oats we have are organic and our mummy mixes then with warm water then chops up apple and puts some pieces on top.
Big:Blossom one of the other bunnies who lives here likes her oats in warm water with the dried fruit from Pets at Home but as yet mummy says we are only allowed the healthy option
Beige: We have been thinking hard and we believe that you will have to be tea toweled before you get the oats and apple
Big: Yes everytime we have had it it has been a cold damp day and we have been playing in the garden and mummy says it will warm our tummies up when we come in. But on the way in we get tea toweled.
Beige: I think it's worth it though don't you Big?
Big: Yes I think it is.
Beige: Has your mummy got a tea towel?
Big: Maybe the tea towel comes with the oats?
Beige: Maybe.
Big: What do you think about sharing our oats with Dora and Arthur?
Beige: I don't want to think about that
Big: We'll get back to you about sharing our oats.

Big: Auntie Angie we spoke to Bamber about the Malibu and falling over
Beige: Bamber said he didn't fall he was pushed
Big: He said as a commando bun he would never fall
Beige: He said he didn't cry though
Big: No comando buns don't cry.

awww!!
my troubles wanted to join in....
dora: i had poo stuck once on my paw but mum took it off...
arthur:that was before she met me though now she always looks really good cuz she knows im around
dora:i dont look good for you?! i look good cuz i want to
arthur:"does....:roll:"
dora: anyway big and beige we dont get chased anymore we have leart when mum clicks her fingers if we go to our hutch we get veggies..nom nom....we gave up being naughty as this way we get the vegies quicker
arthur:yup usually with herbs.. but last night we got grass and dandilions...
dora:yeah what was that about? where was the cabbage?
arthur:dunno? we have a nother bunny staying here too he is a foster bun..is that what snow is? apparently he is going to a new home soon and is excited(well when we spoke to him he couldnt shut up about it!)
dora: so big and beige whats this porridge stuff we never have had that?? how can we get our mum to give us it.... do we have to be tea toweled to get it? i dont want to be tea towelled it doesnt sound fun...
arthur:maybe we could share your oats?do you live near?
dora: arthur they wont share oats silly we will have to get our mum to make some... tell us how we do that big and beige...

Arnie: We didn't realise bunnies were allowed warm oats, mummy thought it might make our bellies bloated, the rats used to eat them though
Kira: They do sound very nice though, I think they sound messy like they would spread all over my face and then Arnie will have to lick it all off
Arnie: Yup, I'd do anything for food
Kira: Oh and Arthur, yes hopefully the bun who is living with you at the mo will join us soon, I'm more excited than Arnie, as Arnie is worried I wont love him anymore but I keep telling him he will always be my first love :oops:
Arnie: Yes I saw a picture of him and pretended not to be interested, he looks cuter than me and will need lots of care from mummy and Kira, I hope I dont get left out!
Kira: You are just being silly, mummy will always love you, she didnt love you any less when I came along and I needed lots of care too.
Arnie: Well I may warm to the idea, if he brings me some of those warm oats...
Kira: Oh yes, really looking forward to meeting you Stitch, I hope your foster mum can read you this as I know your eyes are poorly, how do you feel about joining us? I will love you so much (well the same as Arnie)... I just hope you dont hump me like he does :shock: Dont need you guys taking it in turns...

:lol::love:

Big: Kira I asked the big bunnies about humping as I didn't know what it was
Beige: I thought it might be some sort of sport
Big: Treacle told me it was giving each other a piggy back ride. Beige tries to have piggy back rides but he gets on at the wrong end and tries to sit on my head which is no good as I won't be able to see where I am going so I just run through his legs. Fortunately Beige is smaller than me so he is not very heavy but I don't think I could carry him right round the garden though.
Beige: No you would need to eat a lot of oats in warm water to be able to do that.
Big: I don't think I would like it very much if other bunnies were asking me for piggy back rides as well, it would get very tiring.
Beige: Don't worry Big I would fight them off.

Back