• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everyone!

hannah101

Warren Scout
Hey everyone :wave:

In the last few weeks I have become addicted to the RU forum! It all started when I was researching getting my first bunny..! The advice on here is fantastic, every new bunny owner should read through the posts, it's so interesting.
I rescued my bunny, Delphi, two weeks ago from the Tameside Rabbit and Guinea Pig Rescue. My sister had a giant lop when I was little but I'd never had my own so I thought I'd give it a go! She's a perfect house rabbit, perfectly litter trained, doesn't chew (although I won't let her roam without me or my partners supervision!). Unfortunately, buying rabbit things is now my new hobby..alas my bank balance may suffer!
Delphi is a gorgeous colour (obviously bias involved there!) and I wondered if it had a name? Harlequinn maybe? I do love the french lops I've seen on here :love: ... wish I could have another but Delphi doesn't like other bunnies ironically!

:)

Back