• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bespoke Hutch covers?

Yes.. but I can't remeber who it was from..there's a link somewhere on the forum to the thread. Several people here have used the same company,so hopefully you'll get an answer pretty soon. I've been delighted with mine.

thanks , i saw his email address from another thread when i googled it so i emailed him earlier, hopefully he'll email back x

We stock a full range of hutch covers suitable for various sizes and also custom made to measure:

Hutch Covers

Depending upon your bunny and the type and location of the hutch you may or may not decide that a hutch cover is a useful purchase. In some cases where the hutch is out of the direct weather - a simple tarpaulin/shower curtain can suffice.

Likewise relocating them to a garage or out building through the worst weather can be fine, but be aware of car fumes!!

Just remember to check that their bedding is not damp - this should be kept clean and dry.

Also check that the water bottle is not getting iced up, otherwise bunny will dehydrate.

An enterprising owner could also make a smaller "warm area" inside the hutch with a mixture of carboard boxes and thick sheets of newspaper. This can offer extra layers of insulation, particularly if you have older rabbits.

Back