• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Haveing Heard so much good

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
About a certain Pet shop im surprized that when i went in there yesterday there was a lady who had recently lost her bun that was living with another bun was told by a member of staff and the male manager that she could put a guinnie pig with it :shock: the manager even said ''we ve been putting them together up until about a year ago but theres no reason they cant live together'' i even spoke up and said i didnt think rabbits and giunnies could live together because of diesease risks, danger of getting kicked and the guinnie eating the buns hair'' i was just ignored though of course :? even though a friend of mine has 50 of them and always saying you should never ever put them with rabbits. '' all the lady and manager kept saying was 'i ll risk it'' and '' if you have any probs bring it bak'' some help if the life is already gone out neglegence or siriously injured.:cry:

About a certain Pet shop im surprized that when i went in there yesterday there was a lady who had recently lost her bun that was living with another bun was told by a member of staff and the male manager that she could put a guinnie pig with it :shock: the manager even said ''we ve been putting them together up until about a year ago but theres no reason they cant live together'' i even spoke up and said i didnt think rabbits and giunnies could live together because of diesease risks, danger of getting kicked and the guinnie eating the buns hair'' i was just ignored though of course :? even though a friend of mine has 50 of them and always saying you should never ever put them with rabbits. '' all the lady and manager kept saying was 'i ll risk it'' and '' if you have any probs bring it bak'' some help if the life is already gone out neglegence or siriously injured.:cry:

Cant have been the Relief Manager I dealt with as he is not working at that branch today :)

it was on wed not today. Its the manager not assistant or dept

Crikes Raven what's happening !! You ctiticising that Pet Shop and me defending them..................:shock:

What next, me posting a thread about my plans to start breeding my favorite Rexes and you telling me.........:no:

:shock: :shock:

;)

:lol: :lol:

may be you should ask about buns and guinnies living together and educate him in not selling them to live with one another:D

may be you should ask about buns and guinnies living together and educate him in not selling them to live with one another:D

i think the problem is that store. IT is nutorious for having issues(or so im told i havent visited there before). and the relief manager is from another store(the person helping out jane)so it may be that other mangers at the store do not care as much . i will happily send a complaint lettter to head office as it is not their "policy" to rehome these animals together or keep them housed together.should you wish me to?i assume you have also done the same?

i think the problem is that store. IT is nutorious for having issues(or so im told i havent visited there before). and the relief manager is from another store(the person helping out jane)so it may be that other mangers at the store do not care as much . i will happily send a complaint lettter to head office as it is not their "policy" to rehome these animals together or keep them housed together.should you wish me to?i assume you have also done the same?

Yep, the Relief Manager is from another store and he wont have anyBun in his store until Bun has been Myxi vaccinated.
Dont get me wrong, I am still 100% against the selling of animals from Pet Shops. But there are individual staff members who genuinely care and are trying to bring about improvements 'from the inside' so-to-speak.

So, until such a time that there is a ban on the selling of animals from Pet Shops working with the staff who do care has to be better than slagging them all off. Just because there are some incompitent idiots in certain stores does not mean that all staff are the same.

Ravens I would email HO with your concerns :)

Back