• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trio U/D THEY'RE ALL TOGETHER more pics :D

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
Hello :wave: More updates on the two little girlies I'm trying to bond with my Polo.. Its amazing how much more gentle he is, he doesn't charge them like he had been, yet he still firmly reminds them that he is boss..

OOH just now he's groomed the all black eared bun!

Anywho, the little white eared one has taken quite a liking to him, she grooms him a lot and tends to follow him and stay close when he lays or relaxes.

-26.jpg

Oh and I've gave them names now that its likely they will stay, thanks to Chipmunk_K :wave: The one white eared girl is named Lille Hvite (lill-leh vee-teh, means Little White One) or Hvite for short, and the traditional marked all black eared girl is named Lille Svarta (lill-leh svfar-teh, means Little Black One)

The only major obstacle we have left is Svarta is extremely reluctant to groom Polo. She's very undecided at the moment, just a moment ago she was grooming his forehead, then ran away and he followed her and wanted groomed again and was nudging her and giving her soft warning bites and she still refused :shock:

Here she is grooming his forehead..
-27.jpg

More piccies once I hav emore updates! :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys :wave:

I'm so happy I could burst :D:D:D:D:D

Polo is giving a good grooming to both of the girls :shock: :D Though every time after he grooms them he seems to feel like he's gone too soft, and he's gave both girls a hump just once :roll:

But can't believe Polo just groomed both of them! He especially was paying attention to Hvite, I couldn't believe it, wooohoo!

And Chipmunk_K, I fell in love with the names as soon as I read them, and my OH was the same, lol!

Thanks guys :wave:

I'm so happy I could burst :D:D:D:D:D

Polo is giving a good grooming to both of the girls :shock: :D Though every time after he grooms them he seems to feel like he's gone too soft, and he's gave both girls a hump just once :roll:

But can't believe Polo just groomed both of them! He especially was paying attention to Hvite, I couldn't believe it, wooohoo!

And Chipmunk_K, I fell in love with the names as soon as I read them, and my OH was the same, lol!

Thats sooo sweet!! I'm so glad they are getting on :love::love:

Well if you want anything else in Norwegian just ask :lol:

WEVE GOT A FLOP! :D

-28.jpg

Or Flop(s) I should say, he's been doing them all morning now since this first one!!!!! I'd missed seeing him do them, its been quite some time since he has binkied or flopped..

PHEW!! When I saw the update title I thought you meant that the bonding had failed!!:lol::lol: They look fabulous together:D

WEVE GOT A FLOP! :D

-28.jpg

Or Flop(s) I should say, he's been doing them all morning now since this first one!!!!! I'd missed seeing him do them, its been quite some time since he has binkied or flopped..

That is so wonderful to see, I am so pleased for you and Polo :love::love::love:

:love: Thanks for all the lovely words and encouragement.. arrrg I had to separate them finally again to head to work, bah, I can't wait until I can get home and get them back together seeing as they are improving so fast with one another! :D

You tease... I also thought the bonding had flopped :lol:

LOL maybe I should have worded it better, I was just so excited all I could think was WOOHOOOOOOO A FLOP!!!

Still happy as can be about this.. I can't wait to get home to them, though my O/H gets off work at 5:30 so I'm sure as soon as he's home he'll have them together again already by the time I get home.. 5 and a half more hours.. ugg! :shock:

You should have left them together as it's going so well, as often if you seperate a newly bonded group you have to start all over again.. Hopefully yours will be the "exception that proves the rule".

Could have swore i posted but it disappeared, weird!!

I really feel backwards and horrible about separating them but I had to go to work :( (I really have been kicking myself about this the past two days as there is NO REASON why they shouldn't be perm together now, except that I can't take off another day of work this week)

I was afraid to leave them alone for 5 to 6 hours just because of Polo's size mainly.. he is nearly 3 times their size and could easily do damage with little effort, though I truely in my heart believed they were set to go..

From what I can tell separating them has not damaged what we have accomplished, they pick up right where they left off..

Infact before I walked out the door to work, I checked the bunroom one last time and Polo had gone and flopped against his run that touches theirs, and they were huddled up against their wall closest to him as well..

Here's a pic from last night after putting them in a neutral enclosure other than our bonding sessions..

photo-1.jpg

The verdict.. I think we've got a bonded trio!!!!!
I woke up many times in the middle of the night to check on them and every time they looked up at me like, go 'way, you're waking us up!!! They're doing AMAZING I can't believe how well they get along :love:

Back