• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lino in a bunny shed?

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
Is lino ok to put in a bunny shed? I want something to put down on the wooden floor as the bunnys just rip up the newspapers I put down and it causes a pretty big clean up operation.
Im trying to get onto freecycle to see if anyone has some lino, if not ill go buy some from the shop on Tuseday!
If lino is not ok, does anybody have any other suggestions?
Thankyou
Vikkie x

lino is fine ..if your buns arent messy carpet is ok but it depends on the bun as some wee on it! ew! lino is brill for them x

I also saw somewhere that If you put some wood around the edges, then they can't chew the corners. You would only have to change the wood then and not the Lino!!! (if you see what mean):roll::roll:

There litter trained but I think carpet would be mucky as Ive got to go across grass to get to the shed - and it means I can wash the lino :D Still waiting for my membership to freecycle grrrrr

We have self adhesive lino tiles in ours! Cheap and easy to install and it's so much easier to clean up little accidents than wee soaked plywood and obviously its more hygenic for its wipe-cleanliness!

:D

dont it seem between the tiny iddy gaps though? Thats why i wasnt keen on getting it incase the peepee gets underneath and it ends up stinky - I think atleast with a full sheet of lino itll be easy to lift up and clean the wood 2?
I dont know :lol: correct me if im wrong

I got my lino from b&q...£15 for a roll of it.
Cant remember measurements, but going for some more tomorrow for Violets shed.
Its brillant stuff...:D Although mine are insisting on weein on it at present.....:roll:

Some buns are quite uncomfortable walking on linoleum.. Just something to consider before laying it out all where they will be walking and playing :lol: It doesn't Polo a bit, but the two new girls and our Mini Rex both steer clear of anything tiled or lino :shock:

We just have lino under their food and their toilet area as I was worried about them slipping. It is just a small piece so if it needs drying out :roll: we just take it out and pop it back in.

ha ha ha that is funny :lol: Well obv it wouldnt be funny if a lion really was in a bunny shed. I wish i'd seen your face when you read it your eyes must have popped out :shock:

Back