• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Branching out

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Steve's mum had been cutting back her apple tree so all the bunnies have been treated to the cuttings :D

Flint and Fern are certainly enjoying theirs :)

HPIM1303.jpg

HPIM1304.jpg

ohhh who is the gorgeous big brown agouti lop what a gorgoeus bunny.. the others ar etoo but what a stunner!!

Thats Fern, (named after Fern Britain, i thought they looked similar til she lost weight :lol:) She is a 6 year old French lop, but a bit on the small size for her breed, which is why she was dumped at 6 months by a breeder :(

Thats Fern, (named after Fern Britain, i thought they looked similar til she lost weight :lol:) She is a 6 year old French lop, but a bit on the small size for her breed, which is why she was dumped at 6 months by a breeder :(

aww... bles sher she is gorgoeus(well actually all your bunyns are!) i cant wait to meet them all someday! :)(hopefully soon) bles them now you wil have to send me a list of all their favourite treats i cant come un prepared!!!!

and did you see the photo section bit by vicky about her beauties... she is the one getting to be the proud new owner of a loverly stitch! :)(see the cute lops he will get to be friends with oh im so excited.)

Just had a look, Looks like stitch is going to be one lucky bunny. I am so pleased it is all working out for him :)

Back