• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: alice (british giant) and jasper(french lop)

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
alice is 3 1/2 years old and is a british giant, jasper is 6 months old and is a french lop, alice is speyed and myxi vacc, and jasper is being castrated next week
they are both really friendly and are looking for a home as house rabbits where they can have lots of free range time, and be pampered

distance not a problem for the right home, ideally we would like them to be the only rabbits in there new home so they can be centre of attention and have lots of free range time:D:D:D
eastbournerabbitrescue015.jpg

eastbournerabbitrescue012.jpg

:shock: What stunning buns, im sure they will be re-homed very soon, wishing you well finding them a forever home.x:D

bumping these 2 gorgeaus bunnies up, they need so much more than i can give there must be someone special out there who would love to take them on:D:D:D

Just to say that I met these two today and they are so lovely and friendly. Very soft to stroke and gorgeous looking, especially the lop.

The blue lop is just beautiful! I wish I could have a house bunny... these 2 look like they'd make great company!

Back