• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have one of these?

while it appears big and i dont have one i ought to add i think that its not got a large hutch area..i woudl rather pay less and get a happy hutch combination or a shed and seperate run. think if i was boarding my buns i would think the hutch part too small.but as i say i havent got one so it may be bigger than it looks.

yeah i've seen those before it looks class like but for a little extra you could get a shed and attach a big run to it. but if you haven't got much room i think it looks like bunny heaven.

I have part of it at home, without the run tough, made that myself, because it doesn't exactly rain in my livingroom... :lol:

Quite pleased with it, though it is made of 2 parts, which doesn't make it very stable, so you wil need to ad some pieces of wood to the 4 corners.
Only have these old pictures, from when we just moved in, will try to remember to take some new ones when my camera gets home...:roll:

Meanwhile I painted it and made some changes. The twins have to stay in there at night and when I am not at home. Unfortunately I can't let them out at night or when I am gone... they even ate the windows at our old appartment...:censored:

IMGP2332.jpg

IMGP2378.jpg

IMGP2379.jpg

Back