• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Petshop Babies !!-U/D 24thOctober- Names :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=150603

I thought I'd start a thread in RC as its all about the Bunnies now !!

Guess what.......................this morning Jo ate some Critical Care from a dish along with his/her siblings !! :D
Instead of just 4 Babes rushing up to the cage door as I served breakfast there was all FIVE !! :D :D

I really think the Goats Milk helped Jo in the same way it did Baby on Sunday.
I know its very very early days and the Babies are only 4 weeks old. But I do hope that all 5 will make it................

Last edited:
im so glad, has cheered me up a bit today after being late for work as i fell asleep on the train and missed my stop! HEHE!

Thats good news anyways, i hope they keep getting stronger.

Did you start a fundraiser for them? I read a suggestion on another post, but didnt know if you had yet?

im so glad, has cheered me up a bit today after being late for work as i fell asleep on the train and missed my stop! HEHE!

Thats good news anyways, i hope they keep getting stronger.

Did you start a fundraiser for them? I read a suggestion on another post, but didnt know if you had yet?

I have decided to do the rehoming myself as I dont think its fare to dump 5 more babies on ARC.
All babies will be neutered and fully vaccinated before I rehome them. So any Does will be here til they are at least 6 months old. The Bucks til they are at least 4 months old. All homes will be checked and I will only home to people with a Bunny Savvy Vet :)

I will have to put my thinking hat on to try to get some fund-raising ideas. Any suggestions most welcome !!

There is no way I can keep all these Babies, as much as I would love to. But I feel I owe it to their Mummy (whom I failed to help :cry:) to do all in my power to insure the well-being of her little ones

:)

You could let people sort of 'adopt' them for a small fee.....but obviously some of them might have loads of adoptive parents :) then that way you could give the parents updates and pics each week......just a daft idea, i would be happy to contribute to whatever idea you come up with!

Last edited:
You could let people sort of 'adopt' them for a small fee.....but obviously some of them might have loads of adoptive parents :) then that way you could give the parents updates and pics each week......just a daft idea, i would be happy to contribute to whatever idea you come up with!

Infact, if you have paypal, ill send you some cash for them just now as a wee starter, pm me if you have.

Awwwww thats so sweet of you :love:
But I think the Fund Raising needs to be done via the 'official' RU policy-ie I request permission from Admin to post a thread in the Fund Raising Section.
So watch that space !! :wave:

Awwwww thats so sweet of you :love:
But I think the Fund Raising needs to be done via the 'official' RU policy-ie I request permission from Admin to post a thread in the Fund Raising Section.
So watch that space !! :wave:

Well ill call it a premature donate a vac then :)
pm me your details.....kermit would love to help your buns out as you helped him when he was ill :)

Thats great news jane. You're obviously doing a great job with them. Will keep an eye out for all your threads so I can keep up with their progress. :D

Well ill call it a premature donate a vac then :)
pm me your details.....kermit would love to help your buns out as you helped him when he was ill :)

I am going to speak with Christabel about setting up a seperate account for the Petshop Five. Then when I sort out some fund-raising any donations can go directly to the Babes account with Christabel

I am going to speak with Christabel about setting up a seperate account for the Petshop Five. Then when I sort out some fund-raising any donations can go directly to the Babes account with Christabel

Sounds good to me, ill keep my pennies at the ready :)

I have decided to do the rehoming myself as I dont think its fare to dump 5 more babies on ARC.
All babies will be neutered and fully vaccinated before I rehome them. So any Does will be here til they are at least 6 months old. The Bucks til they are at least 4 months old. All homes will be checked and I will only home to people with a Bunny Savvy Vet :)

I will have to put my thinking hat on to try to get some fund-raising ideas. Any suggestions most welcome !!

There is no way I can keep all these Babies, as much as I would love to. But I feel I owe it to their Mummy (whom I failed to help :cry:) to do all in my power to insure the well-being of her little ones

aww you have done brillinatly so far..if you need someone to foster i my have space relativly soon if stitches home check goes to plan........ (pm me at a later date) i must say i think you have worked marvels im still got fingers crossed for little jo too!
i think we should guess how many poops in a jar and fill a jar with bunny poop! lol not to everyones taste i gues tho..oh you would have to have a prize you cant have people winning a jar of poops!! lol

:D Fingers crossed little Jo keeps improving. When you start their fundraising appeal, what types of payment will you accept? I don't have paypal but I would like to donate.

I like the poops in a jar idea :) maybe im just sick!!
.....i could donate some prizes to give out....i have a stocked cupboard upstairs full of bargains that i buy when they are in the sale. :)

I love the Jar of poop idea :lol::lol:

Seriously tho Thank goodness for you Jane, I have been watching all the threads preying that they would all make it and I don't think any one else could give them a better chance!

Jane, if 2 of them are boys they will have to be called Neil and Chris :D

i was thinking that, nellie and christina for girls or would that be tooooo cheesy :D

im loveing th poops in a jar but i reckon only bun and piggies lovers would see the funny side of that :lol:

Back