• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upset Bunny

blaisey

Mama Doe
Today was the first day that bunny was left on his own during the day (12pm til 5pm) and on his own tonight (7pm til 11pm)

When we've got home tonight he doesn't seem to be my friend :cry:

He doesn't even want cabbage...

What wins your bunny round?

I was lead to believe by my vet that banana was a no no! After saying that they issued edwardian collars after spaying and I had a reply on here saying that its general practise not to do so these days! So I will take your word that bunnies r ok with bananas. :wave:

mine both love banana both the soft fuit and banana chips (dried). everythink in moderation though. it is only a treat

My buns love bananas esp with the skin on (except Lucky whom is normally that keen on sweet things) unless its a raisin or should I say raisins

My buns love bananas esp with the skin on (except Lucky whom is normally that keen on sweet things) unless its a raisin or should I say raisins

really? they eat the skin? i didn't know that.

Mine go mental for raisins, they are serious junkies! and papaya. Fortunately there are some healthy treats they go mad for too - especially plantain

We went away 2 years ago and left my sister in charge of Bertie we came home and Bert wasn't my friend for 5 days :shock:
He did slowly come round but was very off with me :( when we went away this year he was fine because he now has his wifey bun Fizz so was quite happy as he had company :D

Back