• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Little beauties

vicki267

Mama Doe
I was taking some pics of my living arrangements for Bunlover as I'm hopefully adopting Stitch the one eyed bunny and I thought as I was sorting out some pics I'll post some on here.

So here they are:

Feb08008.jpg

Arnie's Big Face

Photo-0278.jpg

Kira nibbling on some carrot

Photo-0272.jpg

Grooming time in the garden

Feeding time

Photo-0293.jpg

Dinner before lol

Photo-0287.jpg

Their room

Photo-0194_e1.jpg

On the stairs being nosey

Photo-0221_e1.jpg

On top of the room with a view

Photo-0011_e1.jpg

Beautiful boy

And just incase you haven't seen Stitch yet...

bunny003.jpg

Last edited:
Lol I know I'm so biased, I've always said I've never seen a more beautiful rabbit then Kira, I remember when I got Arnie I thought he had a big head even though I dont see him that way now lol.

Stitch does look like a gorgeous bun, I'm looking forward to meeting him and really hoping that the homecheck and his neuter all go to plan.

Kate has already heard from my vets so we're a little closer to giving him the forever home he deserves, hopefully being bonded with the other two over xmas (when I done Arnie and Kira last year as more time off work)! If he doesnt bond with them he will remain downstairs with me in the lounge lol.

Arnie is good with the stairs (as you can see) but Kira is not confident enough, she likes to hop into the carry case at the top of the stairs and get a chair lift down :lol: Stitch would need the same treatment if he did move in with them.

They look like a right cheeky handfull!:D

I love their room with a view, I always wanted one but I think Zaphod would be too big.

I think I bought it on ebay for about £40!

Bargain - Although Kira chewed it for a while even if that has stopped now :roll:

i am happy with the photos of his future living arrangements(i got to see more of the house than on here!) and hopefully sarah j can do the homecheck. the vet check was brill a glowing repot and if sarah cannot its not a mojor issue as i will be travelling down with him to get him to new home so i wil double check everything is fine before letting him go. cant see any forseeable problems the only wire on show is a telephone cable...and so if he chews it be it on vickys head as it wont do him any harm! lol. so far seems his perfect home. we are very happy his pre op check is tommorow afternoon then he wil have his neuter and then after 10day post op check(they do a 3day oen too) he will get to go to new home hopefully all things pending. :) stitch is very happy as he would very much like some new freinds :)

Back