• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update and pics on Sooty (the ARC bunny)...

Helenkj

Young Bun
Hope you can see these pics...! We have had Sooty 4 days now and he is adorable. He is still a bit nervous but is definately improving - especially tonight, which was his first evening having a run in our home. We only let them in a small area as Janice advised to do at first and they were fine! As you can see from the pics, Sooty and Dolly are very loved up and he is now sticking up for himself with her and not letting her nick all his food, although she does try. Sooty loves his fresh grass every morning and gobbles it up and is now starting to grab it from my hand before I get a chance to put it in their bowl! We have not handled him too much yet in case it stresses him too much but he dosn't seem to mind too much when we do. He is very lovely though and thanks again to Donna & Janice at ARC - we will keep you posted on Sooty's progress. We think (and hope) Sooty is enjoying his new life here (NB. He is going for his myxo on Saturday)
:wave: Helen & James (sorry not great pics but almost impossible for them both to be still at the same time!)
SootyDolly.jpg

100_0726.jpg

100_0727.jpg

100_0728.jpg

100_0741.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0729.jpg

100_0760.jpg

ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk i loveeeeeeeee sooty :love: im so glad he settled in well with you, i didnt meet you but ive had plently of fusses with sooty, :love: so glad someone realised hes was a sweetie, i never had a prob handling him was a bit of a pickel to pick up but once in arms was fine, nothing like donna said he was like when he first arrived at arc

Last edited:
hes was a sweetie, i never had a prob handling him was a bit of a pickel to pick up but once in arms was fine, nothing like donna said he was like when he first arrived at arc

This morning Sooty even reached up to me for a little hug! Yes, I spent about 20mins last night trying to pick him up without stressing him too much! Am going to have another go tonight - he is a cutie though:lol:

Brilliant that Sooty is now beginning to settle. It is wonderful for him that he is now an indoor bunny and he should develope nicely in your care with lots of attention and a good role model to copy. .

Brilliant that Sooty is now beginning to settle. It is wonderful for him that he is now an indoor bunny and he should develope nicely in your care with lots of attention and a good role model to copy. .

Thanks Janice! Yep Dolly is a good role model (most of the time!), except when it comes to feeding time and she takes over, cheeky madam:roll:

Back