• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liverpool to Nottingham

When do you need it Jill? I can do Liverpool to Leeds possibly - or Liverpool to somewhere East. Not really sure where Nottingham is in comparison to Manchester but I'm sure I can help out somewhere!!!!

EDIT: And have just remembered I'm doing a 'hamster run' from Manchester to Sheffield at the beginning of November. Anyway I could combine the two? Is the beginning of November ok for you Jill?

Beth

Last edited:
thanks for offers of help..early Nov may be ok if we don't get an earlier offer..
could do with them sooner as may have a home for them.

also need the lovely Violet going from Leicester to Yorkshire :oops:

If someone could get them to me from Liverpool and someone could then meet me at Hartshead Moor (M62) Services on Sunday to take them to Nottingham as I am meeting somebody at these services:D

If someone could get them to me from Liverpool and someone could then meet me at Hartshead Moor (M62) Services on Sunday to take them to Nottingham as I am meeting somebody at these services:D

Grrr, I can't Sunday, it's the only time I'm actually doing anything all weekend.

Im in Chester not sure what the route would be but think it might go past me if I can help let me know

I think these buns are coming to mine for fostering, so I can travel part way to meet somebody, perhaps Stoke or Sheffield because I know my way there! :D

Webb Kath..thank you so much for offering to help:D
.these buns have to get from Liverpool to Nottingham..
How far in that direction can you come

When is more of an issue for me than where as I work in the week. I mulitimapped it and it takes me down the M6 or the aa takes you on the A roads. The whole trip is about 100miles so maybe 50 ish which is halfway? around stockport area I think if anyone is from there? Also silly question but will they already have something to travel in?

also need the lovely Violet going from Leicester to Yorkshire :oops:

I may be able to help with this. I'll be travelling from Redditch to West Yorkshire on Monday, probably late afternoon or early evening. I normally go up the M42 to the M1 but could go via the M6 and the M69 instead, with a pickup at Leicester Forest East or Leicester services.

Where is Violet going to in Yorkshire? My destination is Cleckheaton south of Bradford. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to keep her overnight so definitely need a quick hand-over on the Monday.

I can help. I am happy to pick up in Liverpool and drop off somewhere more Easterley. I would be happy too. Please let me know if you need me.

Beth x

I am going on the train from Liverpool to Nottingham on Wednesday this week. If you think that they would be able to cope with 3 hours on a train! Long shot!

Back