• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You'd think butter wouldn't melt to look at her....

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
Sitting there, looking cute and innocent (with what seems to be a bit of a mohawk going on :lol: duno where its come from)...

DSC05775.jpg

DSC05776-1.jpg

thats until boredom struck a tiny bit....
DSC05782.jpg

DSC05783.jpg

and a bit more...
DSC05780.jpg

until this happened....
DSC05784.jpg

good job i'd finished reading that then lily :lol:

Aww Lily is beautiful.I think you need to get her a bunny mag to read and she wont be so disapproving:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love her nose on the last picture with those humongous whiskers! Had to shout Steff bloke over to have a look!

I love her nose on the last picture with those humongous whiskers! Had to shout Steff bloke over to have a look!

lol! i know they look huge!
she is so cheeky...into everything she shouldn't be...she ate my bfs xbox head set a few weeks back :shock:

well..if he will leave stuff lying around !

:lol: That last pic is wonderful. All my buns have an Argos catalogue in their cages which they love to destroy, all except Teddy who seems to prefer an Ikea one. Unfortunately it only lasts a day before its in a million pieces. :lol:

Back