• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help me with names :D

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
Rescue sent me home with these two gals to try with Polo, and so far its going great and I'm already tired of calling them "little girls" or "little white eared" or "all black eared"

-25.jpg

I am wanting some original duo names.. But slightly obscure :lol: Perhaps from a game or something, they are both very laid back girls, but I can't seem to pin a name on them..

All of our pets have been named with VW themes so far :oops: Our mini rex is Dubbers, my special bun is Polo, so I was thinking maybe Scirocco or "Roxy" for the all black eared girl, and Fox or "Foxy" for the white eared one.. then again I was also thinking of cute names translated in say german or something that stood for "Little White" or "Little White Ear" etc etc but I can't come up with anything that's Clever.. GOODNESS I ramble.. anywho.. suggestions would be amaaazing!

How about 'Coffee' for the black eared one,
and 'Chino' - short for Cappuccino - the one with the white bit on top!

or on a chocolate theme
Rolo and Bounty (bounties have a white bit) and Rolo goes well with Polo....

I do my pets after song names when I can, or have double names (rabbits Charlie-Leo) but I'd say get two names that sound different so they can learn their own names and not be confused :D

Hetty and Annika....I googled dutch girls names seeing as theyre dutch bunnies.....comes up with loads and loads!!

Oooh I'd never thought of that! Though I'm wondering if they are dutch mixes, as someone told me they look as if they are Vienna Marked Netherland Dwarves?

I think you should get to know them and then name them! My older rabbit had a name ( rosie) and so i called the baby ( day after) jimmy ( rosie and jim - kids programme!) When i got to know their personalities I would a called them bertha for rosie ( big girl -- no messing , big bounder) and jimmy - betty as I think betty would suit her - prim, proper etc.

in Norwegian.. (not quite german but close(ish))

Lille Hvite (lill-leh vee-teh) Little white one

Lille svarte (lill-leh svfar-teh) Little Black one

Or just go for Foxy and Roxy (it has a nice ring)

in Norwegian.. (not quite german but close(ish))

Lille Hvite (lill-leh vee-teh) Little white one

Lille svarte (lill-leh svfar-teh) Little Black one

Or just go for Foxy and Roxy (it has a nice ring)

I really like those a lot.. I have been digging in the Swedish/German/Norwegian/Scandanavian name box since biscuit blossom mentioned it.. and those are great!!!!!!

the more i think on it the more i really really like those names.. a lot.. they are sweet and simple, and have a little bit of an outlandish ring to it I was hoping to find.. as they are like no buns we have ever seen before! :lol:

Thank you soooo much!!!! And everyone else for their suggestions too :D

Last edited:
how about trebor and pepper then they are all named after mints :D sorry cheap joke!!! :lol: they are all gorgeous buns :love:

Back