• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hand made cotton tissue holders/ mobile phone holders for ARC Twickenham

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
pics464.jpg

Tissue holders opening in the middle approx size 3in x 5in, double fabric very strong, £2 inc postage and tissues!

pics465.jpg

Mobile phone pouches, flap at the top which fastens with velcro approx size 3in x 5in £2 inc postage (please note mobile phone is for display purposes only and is not included)

Payment preferred by cash or cheque due to high paypal fees but will accept paypal if necessary.

Ones available as seen in the pictures, perfect stocking fillers buy now for Christmas! All monies go to Animal rescue and care in Twickenham :D

Last edited:
Do you have the phone holder in leopard print? If so can I have one and one tissue holder the same please.

Thanks to everyone that has brought something from us, all orders that have been paid for have been sent :D

There is still loads of stuff left :D

Katie what phone holders are there left please? My mum would prob like one of those. Im making a hamper of gifts for her for xmas so ic ould put one in there :D Oh and a tissue holder for my hubbys gran too :D

Katie what phone holders are there left please? My mum would prob like one of those. Im making a hamper of gifts for her for xmas so ic ould put one in there :D Oh and a tissue holder for my hubbys gran too :D

Hiya

We have giraffe print, jungle print, blue squares, dalmations, navy blue with white spot, cow print, orange and black retro cafe print in the phone holders
And in the tissue holders giraffe print, winnie the pooh, orange, cow print, dalmations and denim left :D

Back