• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ollie's Neuter on Friday..U/D

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Little Ollie (Ebay bun) is going in on Friday bless him!!

Part of getting him ready for Violet..:love:

Also buying there shed this weekend :D

Last edited:
Hope it goes well my 2 girls were done yesterday i love having them next to me in the bedroom :wave:

Thanks!!

Sure he will be okay bless the little guy!

Aye he will have to come inside until hes sorted.

Hope he behaves hes still a handful lol :D:D

Glad all your buns are doing well! :D

Great to hear Ollie ok! I know it can be a very worying time. Had our 3 buns (2 girls, 1 boy) neutered about a month ago and were obviously concerned. Local vets first class though and all very quickly recovered. Behaviour changed virtually overnight! No more weeing & pooing on kitchen floor & just generally calmer buns. Hope Ollie benefits from THAT op too!

One of my work colleagues asked me an intersting question... what would we feel like if aliens took over the world and kept us as pets.... and decided we'd be best neutered! Here today gone tomorrow...?

Great to hear Ollie ok! I know it can be a very worying time. Had our 3 buns (2 girls, 1 boy) neutered about a month ago and were obviously concerned. Local vets first class though and all very quickly recovered. Behaviour changed virtually overnight! No more weeing & pooing on kitchen floor & just generally calmer buns. Hope Ollie benefits from THAT op too!

One of my work colleagues asked me an intersting question... what would we feel like if aliens took over the world and kept us as pets.... and decided we'd be best neutered! Here today gone tomorrow...?

Thanks alot.
He is doing very well, eating me out of home lol.
Flopping out and relaxing which is great as he is very timid.

I once took five in to be done....my gosh lol!!
All done and dusted now :D:D

Back