• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb or Bed-down..

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Which should i get?!

For those that dont know bed-down is like sawdust and straw...smells yum lol..

Im thinking megazorb....?!

xx

We use both here, Bed-down is lovely and soft and the buns love it, keeps them warm too by having the wheat straw mixed in and because of the citrus drops on it is also a good fly deterrent in warmer weather;).

At first I was worried about the scented oil they use on it but I called the manufacturer and asked for more details and if it had been tested etc and was reassured it is purely herbal and 100% safe for small pets

We use both here, Bed-down is lovely and soft and the buns love it, keeps them warm too by having the wheat straw mixed in and because of the citrus drops on it is also a good fly deterrent in warmer weather;).

At first I was worried about the scented oil they use on it but I called the manufacturer and asked for more details and if it had been tested etc and was reassured it is purely herbal and 100% safe for small pets

Ahh another beddown user lol :wave:

Question is which should i get lol

I've not used bed down, but, if you're worried about absorbancy issues, the megazorb would be better i think. Shavings and straw aren't generally that absorbant..

then again, i could be totally wrong! :lol:

Ahh another beddown user lol :wave:

Question is which should i get lol

Do you go to Burnhills in Cleckheaton to get it? ;)

Bed down lasts longer IMO and you dont need to use extra bedding. You get more Bed-down for the same price as you pay for a bag of megazorb and megazorb doesn't keep them warm

Bed down lasts longer IMO and you dont need to use extra bedding. You get more Bed-down for the same price as you pay for a bag of megazorb and megazorb doesn't keep them warm

YEHHHH i do!!!!! lol WHY?!

Yeah i know, i found megazorb needed changing much sooner than bed-down!

I get my bedding hay and megazorb from burnhills:D
Never heard of bed-down will have to try it.Would it be ok for piggies or is it dusty?

Back