• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How do i get one of those signatures??

Deanna

Warren Scout
How do you all get your great signatures - I WANT ONE!!! Sorry do I sound like a spoilt brat? I STILL WANT ONE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm in the process of learning to do my own. There's a thread at the top of the forum at the top of the homepage called signatures. Mai.roberts linked me to the program she uses. So far it's taxing my brain. But yes, they are very ace.

get a few pictures together that you like copy and paste into paint and put them together then save put that picture into photobucket (the combined one) where you can edit and do the fancy stuff mine is a bit boring but its kinda how i like it! :) oh then go to quick links edit signature and paste the link x

edited: or if you want a really nice swanky oen get someone else to make it lol!!!

Hello Chipmunk:wave:

Would you do one for me too?:D

I would need to take some more pictures of Eric and Ernie, but I would love one, if you have the time.

Can someone tell me where you get the gorgeous backgrounds pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

lol, fair enough. I guess I need to have a play and figure out how to use this program I'm using then. Why doesn't knowledge get automatically imported into your brain when you get a program.

:oops: :lol: Only because I play around and teach myself, and I also got taught a bit about PS in my course, and you know you cn find online tutorials. But when it comes to PS i don't even know but 10% the program is sooo huge!

It's PhotoshopCS2 I use.

Find someone who is a student and buy it through them I got the whole CS2 creative suite which should of cost £800 (this was 2 years ago) but as a student it was cut right down to £180. (I had to have it for my course - woop fr student loans) Photoshop on it's own is much cheaper, esp if you find a student to get it for you, and CS2 has now been replaced with CS3 so it should cost even less!

Back