• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think William's doing better...

AprilLynne

Warren Scout
He took all of his metacam this morning and ate all of his breakfast greens (basil, mint, carrot slice, bell pepper slice, and sliver of tomato meat - no seeds) and has been munching away at his hay. He hasn't touched his pellets though :roll: ...I'll be watching through the day to see if he has any.

Does this sound alright? I don't want him to get sick from not eating properly. He normally eats his greens at breakfast and then goes for the pellets.

He seemed much happier this morning - still not quite as happy as normal. I'd put his hay tray down on the floor and he's having fun pulling it out and trampling around in it. :lol: :lol:

to be fair anything he eats at this point is goo he will start on his pellets again with time jsut keep his gut moving by tempting him as you have been xx

I think he's starting to munch at his pellets... I buried a few "junk food pellets" in with his healthy ones and he's been digging around in there, eating both it seems! And munching away at the hay quite a lot.

I think he's starting to munch at his pellets... I buried a few "junk food pellets" in with his healthy ones and he's been digging around in there, eating both it seems! And munching away at the hay quite a lot.

lol when dora was depressed(i know not the same thing) she had about 5 bowls of differnet rubbish food in her hutch she wouldnt touch any of them.. then after meeting arthur... i came out to find the little monsters had demolished all of the bowls i didnt get a chance to celar it up!!! lol so dont feel bad feed whatever you need to to get him through! zx

Back