• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine ( Update 4-35pm she's gone)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I am dreading it. She is having a whole lot of trouble with her eyes just lately as in all yukky gunk coming out of them and really sore and raw where I have to keep bathing them (this time though it is the worst it has been) She as been on Maxitrol for 4wks and it just hasn't cleared it. She is probably going to have an xray as a few weeks ago I was told that it really could have something to do with her teeth roots:cry: even though up until may this year she as never had any trouble with her teeth or eyes.
I am dreading it as you all know what my luck as been like this last couple of weeks, I really cannot face it if I lose another one of my giants:cry:

Last edited:
:( It's so hard when somebun you love is not looking so good, and even worse when you have had many tragedies and tough times. I hope this is something solvable and they figure out what it is.

Thinking of you both.

x

Hope all goes well with Jasmine at the vets later. You and the BunnyHops bunnies deserve some better news.
Love and hugs to you all,
Vanessa xxx

Just got back with Jasmine, she is going in on Friday for xrays, tear duct flushing, and a good old check around her mouth as she as got a scab under her chin and inside her mouth also one of her eyes is quite swollen. she is on Baytril and Metacam as well as her eye drops until friday. She is still eating so at least that is something but it is only 4wks ago since she had tear ducts and a good old root round in her mouth:roll:

Back