• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone!

louiser

Young Bun
Sorry I've posted a few times and not introduced myself, how rude of me!! ;)

I'm Louise and have one female bunny called Sally, she is approx 3 years old and I adopted her along with Charlie the Guinea Pig (RIP) when we bought our house last year, the old owners of the house didn't want them anymore and I said if she couldn't find them homes I would take them, they came with a nice big hutch and huge run.

I have 5 of my own guinea pigs (indoors) and immediately seperated Charlie and he lived very happily with my piggies untill a few weeks ago he was very poorly with a chest infection and very sadly passed away :cry:

Sally has now been spayed and I'm hoping to get her a new friend very soon.

This is her before the op looking very grumpy! She is now a lovely bunny and easy to handle.
P5290076.jpg

Hi there and welcome to RU.

Sally is adorable. Very pretty girlie. Hope she gets her forever husbun soon.:love:

Awww that's great that you took the bun and pig on. I don't know how people can give up there animals?!

Your bun is the double of my Treacle. Gorgeous.

Treacle and her husbun Mr Snow

Happycouplehoneymoon1.gif

Rabswood

Back