• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed in Bournemouth

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Posted on behald of bunlover

homecheck needed in bournemouth area. for stitch the one eyed buck. we may have found his forever home transport is sorted for if he needs to go there but i do need a homecheck to be done. many thanks -kate x

thankyou for putting this up tree, yup any one who can do this for me?its for him to be an indoors bunny and the possibility ts there for him to have 2 new bunny freinds too.

if no one can do this i will have to make the journey there myself(from slough:shock:) as i cant miss an oppertunity for him. Any help greatly apprichiated x x

I can do this if necessary as I live in Bournemouth and can do it any day :wave::wave::wave:

thanks everyone this has now been done....by jackie(cheers) and sarah j thankyou so much for offer it just meant that stitch could go sooner this way hi hoipe you will still pop over to take a few piccys!! :)

Back