• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola weeing & pooing on me!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Is Lola marking me? Am I her property?

When she comes up for a fuss she always starts doing loads and loads of poos. Also I have noticed that she parks her little bum right near me or on me , lifts her little tail and wees on me, despite just coming out of her cage and litter tray.

Bunny wee stinks :(

Will this get better when she is speyed next week? Hope so, dirty little moo she is!:censored:

ouch what a little madam :shock::shock::shock::shock:

if it is hormone related behaviour itll still take months after the op before you notice a change in her...

has she ever been litter trained? cus you may have to cage her until she gets the idea.. oh and while shes still so young the more litter trays about the house the more likely shell get the idea.. i had them under the sofa and everythhing when alvin is a baby... now im down to just 3.. two in the cage, they sometimes like thier space when they eat hay :roll: and one in the middle room where they spend a lot of time

She is litter trained and hops back in her cage to do her business, its just as soon as she jumps on me. Especially when I am grooming her - I dont know if she relaxes so much she just feels the need to "let rip":shock:

Little trollop!

She is litter trained and hops back in her cage to do her business, its just as soon as she jumps on me. Especially when I am grooming her - I dont know if she relaxes so much she just feels the need to "let rip":shock:

Little trollop!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: she owns you :shock:

Ewww what a stinky girl!! Phoebe used to love and try and poop on our sofa when he was a little peep, it took me a while to litter train him after he was deplummed. Naughty boy :evil: (Yes Phoebe is a boy) I always find my boys alot cleaner than my girlys tbh! :)

Lol how could a little lady as cute be so filthy!

I know! She turns her back to me, shuffles her bum about to get into position and starts presenting me with presents. She looks out of the corner of her eye at me as if to say "I know you love me really and this is a special one just for you" :lol:

Little trollop!

:lol::lol: that made me smile! bless her....your hers now :evil: cute little madam!

Last edited:
Back