• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny found - Nottingham UPDATE It's a girlie!

Suzanne

Mama Doe
My parents friends managed to catch a little bunny that has been stray for while in and out of their garden. It's very small so i think it's only baby. We now have it with us. I've called the RSPCA to see if anyone is missing it but nothing. If nobody claims it my parents will prob keep it. Not too sure on sex so going to take it to the vets tomo for a check up.

If anyone hears of a bunny missing in Nottingham please let me know.

Last edited:
fingers crosse dyou find the owner they must be distraught.. we stil lhavent found our snowy and can only hope someone kind like you has taken her in! fingers crossed for owner finding xx

poor bun - will keep my eye out... it's probably better off with your folks to be honest though.
If they need to borrow a hutch/indoor cage, just give me a shout...

poor bun - will keep my eye out... it's probably better off with your folks to be honest though.
If they need to borrow a hutch/indoor cage, just give me a shout...

Thanks. I've been thinking that too! It's been seeing stray for over month now and nobody in the area knows where's it's from. It looks like it's only a baby and it's quite skinny. It's in Willows outdoor hutch for now and going to get it sexed and checked over tomo. If I can't find the owner and it's a girl gonna try and bond it with Willow cause I'm sure he would love some company.

Thanks. I've been thinking that too! It's been seeing stray for over month now and nobody in the area knows where's it's from. It looks like it's only a baby and it's quite skinny. It's in Willows outdoor hutch for now and going to get it sexed and checked over tomo. If I can't find the owner and it's a girl gonna try and bond it with Willow cause I'm sure he would love some company.
:love::love::love: awww I bet Willow would love a friend.

The buns 'owner' has been identified and it was a deliberate release. The kids got bored so the family let it go! Unbelievable - needless to say it will not be returned to these people. Just praying that it's a girl so 'she' can be paired with Willow. I'm not sure a boy/boy pair would work although Willow is such a laid back placid rabbit. The new commer is gorgeous it has one blue eye and one brown eye. I will post some pics asap.

Nasty :censored: I hope you gave them a piece of your mind! At least the bun is now safe. Correct sex (female) vibes coming your way :)

I was just starting to think 'that's a shame - Suzanne would make a lovely new mummy', I read what had happened.
Lucky bunny :D It will now know love, care and attention.
Our lovely Mr Squidgy ended up with us this way, and he is the best thing ever!

cant believe that there are hundreds of owners like myself who have spent hours scaleing the streets for a lost pet who we want back and they delibratly release their bun to god knows what fate?grrrrr makes me so angry. i hope that new bun has a very happy and wel loved life with you xx

I was just starting to think 'that's a shame - Suzanne would make a lovely new mummy', I read what had happened.
Lucky bunny :D It will now know love, care and attention.
Our lovely Mr Squidgy ended up with us this way, and he is the best thing ever!

Aww thanks Helen.

I will take some pics at the weekend but I have to warn you that it's a cutie!!

Aww Bunlover - hope you find you missing bun soon. Can't image how you must feel :(

Last edited:
Asply is just down the road from me aswell.

The nasty people :evil: How did you trace the owners?

aww glad she is straying with you, good luck bonding. Do we get to see pics? :love:

Back